Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public agencies
Print page

Tuition in Norwegian

  • Tuition in Norwegian »

    If you have been granted family immigration with a spouse, registered partner or cohabitant who is Norwegian or a Nordic national, or a person who has a permanent residence permit here, you have bo...

  • Exemption from the obligation to take tuition »

    You can apply for exemption from this obligation if: You can document that you have adequate knowledge of Norwegian or Sami. There are special health grounds or other weighty reasons. The pr...