Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public agencies
Print page

Home insurance

If you own your own home, you must insure the building (home insurance). You can take out joint home contents and buildings insurance. If you own a house or an apartment in a jointly-owned property or a housing cooperative, the building will as a rule be insured by the cooperative/jointly-owned property. All you need in such case is a home contents policy. Ask the board of the jointly-owned property or housing cooperative about this.

Tip a friend

Tip a friend about this page by email

More information