Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public agencies

Transport and services

This section contains information about public transport, traffic rules, car use and different financial and communication services.

Print page

Selected articles

  • Driver's licence »

    Driving licences from EEA/EU countries can be used in Norway. If you wish to settle in Norway and come from a country outside the EEA/EU area, different rules apply to the exchange of driving lice...

  • Free legal aid »

    Legal aid is often included in various types of insurance and in membership of organisations, including trade unions. Some people’s legal expenses may also be covered by the public legal aid scheme...