Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public offices
Print page

Certificate S1

Do you work in Norway, but also have a close affiliation to another EEA country or Switzerland? You may be entitled to healthcare services both in Norway, according to Norwegian rules, and in your country of residence according to its rules.Your rights to healthcare are documented with certificate S1 (formerly known as form E106).

For more information, visit this website:  Information in English -

Tip a friend

Tip a friend about this page by email