Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public offices
Print page

European health insurance card

The European Health Insurance Card officially documents that you are entitled to coverage of medically necessary healthcare in another EEA country under the same conditions as that country's own nationals. You should carry the card if you will be staying temporarily in another EEA country or Switzerland.

For more information, visit this website: Information in English -

Tip a friend

Tip a friend about this page by email