Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public offices
Print page

Primary doctor, accident and emergency department, out-of-hours medical service or call 113?

Primary doctor (GP): See your primary doctor about general health problems or to be referred to a specialist.

Accident and emergency departments: accept patients in need of immediate help, i.e. treatment of illnesses and injuries that cannot wait until the next day.

Out-of-hours medical service - call 116 117: when your GP is unavailable and you are unable to wait but it is not life-threatening

Emergencies – call 113: for life-threatening and acute health problems.

Tip a friend

Tip a friend about this page by email

Step by step