Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public offices
Print page

Finding a home

Houses/apartments for rent are often advertised in the local newspaper. In addition, there are several websites where you can find rented accommodation.

Some estate agents offer houses/apartments for rent. There are also agents who deal exclusively in rented accommodation. Remember that you must sign a lease with the landlord – the agents are not responsible for the property itself.

Some municipalities can assist you in your search for rented accommodation, but council houses are generally reserved for those who are not able to get accommodation on their own.

Buying and selling property is usually handled by an estate agent. The agents advertise houses/apartments for sale in the local newspaper and on various websites.

Tip a friend

Tip a friend about this page by email