Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public offices
Print page

HSE cards in the cleaning industry

All employees, both Norwegian and foreign, who carry out cleaning work must have an HSE card from the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority. The requirement for an HSE card also applies to self-employed persons (sole proprietors without employees) and employees who are hired out to do cleaning work. The purpose is to identify who you are and who you work for. The card is valid for as long as you are employed by the enterprise, but not for longer than two years.

Your employer must issue you an HSE card. The card is linked to your employment relationship with a spesific firm. If you are employed by more than one employer, you must have en HSE card for each employment relationship. You must notify your employer immediatly if you lose your HSE card or if it is stolen from you. Your employer will notify the card issuer, so that you can get a new card. If you stop working for the enterprise, you must return the card to your employer.

Tip a friend

Tip a friend about this page by email